The Royal British Legion would like to thank our friends from the world of the arts and entertainment who have recently given up their time to help us support the Armed Forces community.
- For their work with the Bravo22 Company: Gary ‘The Scribbler’ Andrews, Glen Baxter, Jo Brand, Robert Glenister, Tamsin Grieg, Patsy Rodenburg, Alison Steadman, David Threlfall and Dame Harriet Walter.
- For supporting the Poppy Appeal: Shirley Ballas, David Beckham, Brian Blessed, Stephen Fry, David Haig, Amanda Holden, Anthony Joshua, Gary Lineker, Joanna Lumley, Daniel Mays, Piers Morgan, Ollie Ollerton, Robert Powell, Susannah Reid, Julian Rhind Tutt, Rob Rinder, Carol Vorderman and Claudia Winkleman.
- For their work with our VJ Day commemorations: Shobna Gulati and Art Malik.
- For their support to the Royal British Legion Covid-19 awards: Lesley Joseph and Simon Williams.
- For the Poppy Shop project: Lesley Sharp.
- For supporting Poppy Runs: Chris Evans.
- For their performances at the Festival of Remembrance: Huw Edwards, Michael Ball, Alfie Boe, Sophie Ellis Bexter, Kara Leah-Fernandes, Ramin Karimloo, Samantha Morton, Julian Ovenden, Mica Paris, Freya Ridings and Marisha Wallace.
- And for their constant and continuing support: Ross Kemp, Ben Shephard and Alastair Stewart.