Celebrate the spirit of Captain Sir Tom Moore by taking on Captain Tom 100 for the Royal British Legion.
Captain Tom inspired the nation by sharing his hope for brighter days as he walked 100 laps of his garden, hoping to raise a small amount to help those on the frontline. His simple message ‘Tomorrow will be a good day’ touched everybody's hearts as it brought light and comfort to many during the pandemic.
Help us to ensure his legacy lives on and take part in Captain Tom 100, a challenge for everybody, anywhere and anytime.
We were honoured to be chosen by Captain Tom and his family as one of the four charity partners of the Captain Tom Foundation. We are proud to take part by celebrating Captain Tom’s vision of hope for all. By taking part and raising funds for the Royal British Legion, you’ll be helping provide the lifelong support that our Armed Forces community needs and deserves today.
Do it your way
It's so simple.
- All you need to do is think up your best Captain Tom 100 ideas, it could be baking 100 cakes, climbing 100 stairs, running for 100 minutes, practicing music for 100 bars, hopping 100 laps of the garden, covering 100km on your bikes, tell 100 jokes or anything at all.
- We have lots of ideas and support for you in our FREE fundraising pack.
- Take on your 100 challenge anytime over the weekend of Friday 30 April – Monday 3 May, Captain Tom’s birthday weekend, encourage friends and family to take up the challenge and together we’ll ensure his legacy lives on.
- Encourage friends and family to sponsor you or take up their own challenge.
- Share on social media #CaptainTom100.
Captain Tom 100
Help us to ensure Captain Tom's legacy lives on by taking on the 100 challenge anytime over the weekend of 30 April – 3 May.
Take part in Captain Tom 100
We're here to inspire, support, and encourage you, with a dedicated team who are here to help you every step of the way. Register to receive your FREE fundraising pack in the post. We’ll also email you a digital pack the same day so you can get cracking straight away.
How your support helps
Your fundraising is appreciated more than ever as we support some of the most vulnerable people in society. The requests we are receiving for help now are as complex as ever, with people facing financial, housing, emotional and health crises.
Any funds raised will help us to ensure that those who have served are being looked after no matter what challenges they, and the country faces.